In the recent time all new Google Analytics account get the “All Web Site Data” standard name. It normally does not cause you any problem, but when you see recent opened statistics and all that is listed is five different “All Web Site Data” it gets annoying.
We have had the same problem here at HowToBLogInfo, so this article was originally written because we had to fix the problem ourselves. Google Analytics, a tool used by most bloggers out there is a great tool to analyze your visitors and get the statistics you are interested in, but the All Web Site Data text made things a bit complicated at times. This is how we fixed the problem ourselves and changed the text to something else.
Change the All Web Site Data text in Google Analytics
To change the text All Web Site Data, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Google Analytics account
- Press Admin button in upper right corner
- Pick one account that you would like to change
- Under View (Profile), choose View Settings
- You should now see the text “All Web Site Data”
- Here you can manually change the All Web Site Data text to whatever you want.
Hope it works out for you as you follow these instructions. If you want to see it all live on a video, check out our YouTube video describing and showing the solution to the problem.
If you have further questions or problems, just write a comment!