One of my most popular articles is the article about Christian blogs where you can write guest posts. And if I write about other blogs that accept guest posts I guess I should be accepting them myself as well.
If you want to write a guest post here at siggiblog.com there are a few requirements that needs to be met:
- It needs to contain between 500-1000 words.
- I keep the right to make minor changes if needed.
- It must only be published here and no other place online. You can of course refer to it elsewhere, but it needs to be written for the sole purpose of being published at siggiblog.com as a guest post.
- It needs to deal with subjects such as: Spirituality, Bible teaching, Leadership, SEO, blogging and advises for bloggers, devotionals and anything that deals with theology.
- I keep the full right to decline any guest posts sent to me that I for some reason do not want to publish.
If you want to publish a guest post, please follow the page on Facebook and send a Facebook message where you write who you are, about your blog and if you want to you can also include the article at once, or only send it to me later. I will get back to you as soon as I can!